What Type of Information We Collect
When you register with or use ATVESCAPE.COM , you provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, your email address, your city of residence, your gender, ATVs and UTVs you own, and any other personal preference information you provide to us. When you visit ATVESCAPE.COM the server collects and saves only the default information customarily logged by web server software. Such information may include the date and time of your visit, your IP address, the pages and images requested, and what browser you use. In addition, we store certain information from your browser using "cookies." A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We use session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. These cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. When you check the box on the login screen that says “Remember me” a cookie is left on your computer that stores your login ID and your password to keep you “logged in” every time you visit The Site. You can remove or block this cookie using the settings in your browser or manually logging out if you want to disable this feature.
All the user content you post on The Site is at your own risk. We have put privacy settings in place in order to allow you to have some control as to what is available to the general public and what is not. Although we put these settings in place, nothing is foolproof and anything which is posted may be viewable to other internet users. Always consider these things when posting information on the site, and, by using the site, you acknowledge and accept this risk.
All user submitted content is collected and can be used internally for the purpose of personalizing your experience on ATVESCAPE.COM. We feel this is of value to you. This can include such things as your interests, ATV’s, riding styles, location, and other submitted information.
How We Use Collected Information
- We may occasionally use your name and email address to provide you with information from ATVESCAPE.COM which we feel you will find useful and will add value to your ATVESCAPE.COM experience.
- Information you submit to The Site for publishing will be made available to the community.
- We may provide information to third parties which include no personally identifiable information. For example we may provide information to the public as to how many site users have a certain brand of ATV, or to personalize ads to your interests.
- We will only share personally identifiable information when we have obtained your consent.
- We will occasionally have surveys or promotions in which you will be invited to participate. You will be informed what personal information will be collected and sent to the third party when you agree to participate.
- We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through The Site, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
Sharing Personal Information to Third Parties
We may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers, to send out email updates about ATV Escape, to process payments for products or services, to offer an online job application process, or to provide search results or links (including sponsored links). In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information for ATV Escape purposes only.
Editing or Deleting Your Account Information and Preferences
- You have the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time.
The materials found on the Web Site are protected by United States and other copyright laws, except for works of the United States Government pursuant to 1 U.S.C. Section 105. The selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of the Web Site are copyright (c) November 12, 2017, ATV Escape. Permission is granted to view and print materials from atvescape.com for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of ATV Escape, is strictly prohibited.
ATVESCAPE.COM and ATVESCAPE (is/are) trademarks or service marks of ATV Escape, LLC.
ATVESCAPE.COM DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS, ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR ANY SITES LISTED THEREIN, AND THE WEB SITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. THE WEB SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN IT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. IN NO EVENT WILL THE WEB SITE OR ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THE ASSIGNS OF SAME BE LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEB SITE, EVEN IF THE WEB SITE OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (2) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEB SITE, THE MATERIALS AND/OR LISTINGS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE WEB SITE'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction