1. All trips are pre registered via internet, fax, telephone, or at our satelite office @ 1288 West Genesee St. Syracuse, NY. All participants (including passengers) will have waiver forms, signed, notarized, and returned to us prior to trip. All waivers will be updated at check in. There are two forms for adults, and three additional forms for all visitors under 18. Forms will be on file and valid for future events.
2. Any visitor 18 and over with a valid drivers license is allowed to drive our rigs or drive their own vehicle on farm property. Any passenger 18 and over wishing to drive must present a valid driver's license at check in.
3. All visitors driving their own SUV/4x4s must provide proof of valid registration, inspection, and insurance coverage. Insurance cards, registrations and inspections will be updated at check in.
4. A minor is anyone, driver, rider, passenger, that is under the age of 18 at time of registration. Anyone under 18 is required to submit these waiver forms:
Form C - Fields of Dreams Family 4WD Farm Waiver and Release of Liability Form.
Form D - Consent form for minor.
Form E - Authorization for medical/surgical treatment form.
All forms must be notarized to be accepted. All forms are needed even if the parent/legal guardian accompanies the minor. All children 18 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
5. All visitor's vehicles must display a safety flag from antennas or poles. Flags and flag poles are available for $9.00 each.
6. All visitors must display daily pass visible to all.
7. All trips start promptly at scheduled departure time. All visitors must attend a short safety inspection and safety meeting. We are very serious about no late arrivals. If you miss the safety inspection and safety meeting, you will not be allowed on trips. NO EXCEPTIONS and NO REFUNDS for late arrivals.
8. Cancellation Policy - Confirmed Cancellation within 48 hours of departure time will be issued a refund minus $15 fee. Any confirmed cancellations under 48 hours from departure time will be issued a rain check for 1 year minus $15 fee. There will be no refund or raincheck for any no shows.
9. Farm speed limit is 15 mph on all trails. Seat belts must be worn at all times while driving on Fields of Dreams property. Infants and children must be restrained in an appropriate child safety seat. All vehicles must be in control at all times. We reserve the right to remove any speed violators from the farm with no refund.
10. No alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms, or weapons are allowed on farm property. Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other substance, will be removed from the farm with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please note, DO NOT DRIVE ON PRESCRIPTION MEDICINES... Coolers will be checked prior to starting trip. Catered events will offer beer & wine when trips have finished.
11. All SUVs must have at least one tow point (example: tow hook or receiver trailer hitch). Front and rear tow points are mandatory for all trails and obstacles rated 5 and above. All SUVs must have the following: proper roll over protection (i.e. roof, roll bar) to include passenger(s), full size spare tire or tire large enough to get you out of the farm, battery tie down (no bungee cords), seat belts, tow points, and trash bags, as Fields of Dreams is a you take it in you take it out farm.
12. All visitors must remain with their designated groups for duration of trip.
13. No disorderly conduct will be permitted. NO LITTERING. Smoking is allowed on the farm, with exception of our tents, shelters or comfort stations. NO CIGARS, CIGARETTE BUTTS, CHEWING TOBACCO MAY BE DEPOSITED ON FIELDS OF DREAMS PROPERTY. VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY. Please bring your own cans or ashtrays.
14. Everyone must stay on the appropriate level trail suited for your vehicle's equipment and it's driver ability. All vehicles will be trail rated at check in. We reserve the right to refuse any vehicle access to our trails, due to safety or operations issues.
15. Breakdown Policy - In the event your vehicle breaks down, we promise to recover your vehicle and have it towed to the front gate where you can arrange for repair or towing. In the event that the vehicle is not immediately repairable, we promise to provide any visitors with free transportation to the nearest lodging.
16. All vehicles must have a decent walkie takie radio. We have them available for rent for $5 per trip.
17. All visitors that drive their own rigs must agree to wash their rigs before leaving our property. We have many great spots througout the farm for perfect photo opportunites. We will provide powerful hoses for you to wash your undercarraige and tires. Your co-operation is needed to control our soil loss as well as respect for our neighbors. We do offer a vehicle cleanup service for a fee. We will supply free air stations for airing up your tires.
18. Respect the rights of others. Follow trail guides instructions.