XPS Unveils New Lubricants And Care Products Hot
XPS Unveils New Lubricants And Care Products
XPS is adding significant numbers of new products to its portfolio with the introduction of 20 new lubricants and 21 new care products to service and maintain all types and brands of on-road, off-road, snow and marine vehicles. Dealers that carry any BRP brand will be able to use all of these new products to provide maintenance and care items for all brands of vehicles. This provides customers with a one-stop-shop of motorized recreational-specific lubricants and care products for all of their maintenance needs.
XPS is leveraging its experience and expertise in lubricants and care products to bring the high-quality specialized products, that had previously only been directed at BRP brands, to owners of all brands of motorized recreational and marine vehicles, including motorcycles, scooters and small engines. The research and development behind these products is the kind only an OEM manufacturing both engines and complete vehicles would put forth to assure maximum life and customer satisfaction.
Why this move benefits the customer is clear. Everyday BRP’s best engine, driveline and materials engineers and the best lubricant and chemical engineers are tasked with ensuring BRP vehicles and engines deliver outstanding performance over the long haul. That mandate has expanded to include lubricants and care products for all motorized recreational brands. Before any XPS oil is approved for use in BRP vehicles and engines it has to go through rigorous dyno testing and field validation – not on one engine platform, and not for short distances – but all engines platforms of different horsepower and configurations and hundreds of thousands of miles. XPS care products benefit from that same OEM relationship and the same kind of rigor with accelerated weather and UV exposure testing on all types of surfaces and materials for thousands of hours. The investment to develop this expertise is huge, only an OEM that has access to the resources, test equipment, latest advanced technologies and large vehicle fleets can afford to do it.
XPS takes it a step further by proving its products in the competition world, where everything is pushed to the limit. XPS engine oils and driveline lubricants have been subjected to the high heat of desert off-road racing, to extreme cold of snowmobile races and punishment of tournament fishing - proving performance with multiple championships. When the day is done these world class competitors want quick and easy clean-up for the next run, so XPS engineers listened and formulated washes and protectants to keep contenders at the top of their game.
It’s these kinds of efforts that gives owners the confidence XPS has the right lubricants and care products to extend the life of their rides.
4T 5W-40 Synthetic Blend
- Powersport formula with premium anti-wear and anti-corrosion additives.
- Turbo and supercharger compatible.
Off-Road Full synthetic engine oil for high-performance off-road 4-stroke engines, including turbo or supercharged powersports engines. Formulated with synthetic base stocks and custom additives, it provides superior engine and transmission protection against rust and corrosion even in extreme off-road conditions.
4T 10W-40 Synthetic Blend
- Off-road formula with premium anti-wear additives.
- Meets or exceeds requirements for all off-road vehicles requiring 10W-40 formula.
- Wet clutch compatible – JASO MA2 Certified
Synthetic Blend engine oil for off-road 4-stroke engines that require 10W-40 oil. Formulated with premium base stocks and custom additives, it provides superior engine and transmission protection against heat, rust and corrosion even in extreme off-road conditions. Meets JASO wet clutch friction requirements for smooth and positive shifting.
4T 10W-50 Synthetic
- Engineered for heavy duty and racing applications.
- High thermal stability and shear resistant.
- Corrosion protection.
- JASO MA2 Certified
Full synthetic engine oil engineered for heavy duty and high-performance 4-stroke engines, including off-road motorcycles, turbocharged, supercharged and racing engines. XPS 10W-50 is formulated using carefully selected base stocks and custom additives to offer thick film strength to protect bearings, resist fuel dilution, prevent shear and provide thermal stability at high engine temperatures. It also has a proven, high-temp detergency to minimize deposits to help ensure maximum performance from high-performance off-road vehicle and motorcycle engines.
4T Moto V-Twin 20W-50 Synthetic
- V-twin 4-stroke formula with premium anti-wear additives.
- Resists breakdown from heat in large displacement air cooled engines.
- Specifically designed for motorcycle, not automotive, use.
Full synthetic engine oil for liquid and air-cooled V-twin 4-stroke motorcycle engines that require a 20W-50 engine oil. Formulated with synthetic base stocks and custom additives, it provides superior engine and transmission protection against heat, rust and corrosion even in extreme conditions, including the high heat of air-cooled V-twin engines. Meets or exceeds requirements for all makes of V-twin motorcycles requiring a CJ-4 Formula.
4T Moto 10W-40 Synthetic
- Premium formula with anti-wear additives.
- Optimized wet-clutch performance.
- Protects against rust and corrosion.
- Specifically designed for motorcycle, not automotive, use.
- JASO MA2 Certified
XPS 4T Full Synthetic engine oil is engineered for optimal performance in motorcycle engines and transmissions. XPS 10W-40 meets wet clutch friction requirements for smooth shifting and is formulated using synthetic base stocks and premium anti-wear additives to protect against heat, rust and corrosion, even in harsh conditions. Meets or exceeds requirements for motorcycles that specify a 10W-40 viscosity. Compatible with catalytic converters. Meets JASO MA2 standards
2T E-TEC Synthetic
- Direct injection oil.
- All DI, SDI and E-TEC® fuel injected 2-stroke engines.
- Maximum engine life.
Specifically engineered to meet the unique needs of Rotax engines, this formula provides maximum protection against wear in E-TEC engines, and keeps components lubricated, clean and free of wear. This low-smoke, low odor formula maximizes performance. It can be used in direct or semi-direct fuel injection systems and high-performance carburetor 2-stroke engines.
XPS is introducing an all new line of care products that have been expertly engineered to extend the life of all types and brands of on-road, off-road, snow and marine vehicles. Dealers that carry any BRP brand will be able to use all 21 of these new products providing customers with a one-stop-shop of recreational-specific care items for all their maintenance needs.
XPS is leveraging its experience and expertise in care products to bring the high-quality specialized products, that had previously only been directed at BRP brands, to owners of all brands of powersports rides, including motorcycles and scooters. The research and development behind these products is the kind only an OEM would put forth to assure maximum life and customer satisfaction, with accelerated weather and UV testing on all types of off-road and on- road vehicle surfaces for thousands of hours. XPS care products have also been tested and bench marked against the leading brands in each category to assure they outlast and outperform the competition. With XPS, owners will have the confidence that they have the right care products to extend the life of their rides.
New Care Product Highlights:
- Matte Finish Waterless Cleaner – Waterless polymer cleaner specifically for matte, flat and denim surfaces. Contains no wax or silicone and won’t streak, shine or add gloss to matte surfaces. Cleans without buffing.
- Spray Wax with Polymer – Nanotechnology approach combines polymers and carnauba wax for superior shine and protection that penetrates and adheres better to outperform other waxes. This premium product is perfect for fiberglass, plastics and polycarbonate to get a long-lasting protective barrier from the elements including the sun’s UV rays. Safe to use even in direct sunlight.
- All Purpose Cleaner and Degreaser – Specially formulated to remove stubborn dirt, mud, exhaust stains, grease and grime. Use it on tires, rims, engines, suspensions, drivelines, chains and brakes. Designed for use on metal, painted surfaces, aluminum, chrome and plastics.
- Gloss Enhancing Quick Detailer – Provides a high-gloss shine and protective coating to repel mud, dirt and dust while eliminating static build up. This waterless formula is designed for use on plastic, paint, metal, glass and chrome. It’s also a quick way to clean up light dirt, fingerprints, dust and water spots between washes.
- Off-Road Foaming Wash – Specially formulated for off-road vehicles, this concentrated formula produces a rich, thick foam that removes dirt and mud quickly.
- Mud & Dust Off-Road Wash – Specially formulated for off-road vehicles this formula takes cleaning to the next level and sets new benchmarks. This strong spray and rinse formula is also effective on oil, grease and other stubborn grime. Works in pressure washers or by hand.
- Moto Foaming Wash – This formula produces a rich, thick foam that removes dirt without scratching paint. Rinses off easily with no deposits. For clear, denim and matte paints, and safe for wax and paint sealants. Can be used in pressure washers or by hand.
- Road Grime Wash – This strong spray-and-rinse formula is formulated for powersports road vehicles. Effortlessly removes tough dirt and grime. Cleans grease, oil, brake dust and other stubborn dirt in no time.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT THE ALL-NEW XPS WEBSITE