Review Detail

General
by the staff     August 20, 2019    
Buck
Rating 

Episode 9

Why do I have to give you my email address several times just to hear or read your articles. When I'm subscribed already.
So I'm just not going to do it. Not listen or read anymore.
One click is what its about. Oh. Sure you can tell me why its necessary to YOU but it isn't to me YOUR CUSTOMER.
Thanks and smooth riding. Buck Shaw

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Already have an account?
admin Written by admin
August 23, 2019
Hey Buck,

I am so sorry for the frustration. The site should not be working that way at all. I will send you an email to try to see what is going on and how we can fix it.

Josh
1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Featured Articles

2019-yamaha-grizzly-se-review-the-big-bore-atv-stalwart  Throughout history there are legends that we know by name. Albert Einstein, Picasso, and John Wayne...
2019-can-am-outlander-1000r-xt-p-review-track-trail-baked-into-one-atv Twenty-nineteen proved to be a big year for the Outlander. The Outlander took the title of the most...
2020-kawasaki-teryx-krx-1000-first-ride-impressions-review  We just got back from riding the new 2020 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, and what a whirlwind trip that...
2019-yamaha-wolverine-x2-review-the-2-seat-wolverine-we-have-been-waiting-for  I don’t know how Yamaha does it, but its employees manage to keep a lid on machines that haven’t been...
2019-honda-talon-lineup-we-review-the-talon-1000r-and-1000x   Honda, a company that has roots in so many industries, is finally enjoying the fruits of their labors...