About Paddy's Bluff Retreat
Paddy's Bluff Retreat is a privately-owned tract of approximately 650 acres lying along the Cumberland River in southwestern Kentucky approximately 3 hours south west of Louisville, KY. It is owned and operated by John Travis. They are open only on weekends and the times of operation are different depending upon the season (see below). During the summer they have events, and, they offer primitive camping and showers.
Days of Operation and Times:
- October 1st through March 31st : Open Saturday 10:00 am - Close Sunday 6:00 pm.
- April 1st through September 30th : Open Saturday 10:00 am - Close Sunday 8:00 PM
- They are closed for Deer season and reopen the first weekend after, and are closed December 23 & 24th for Christmas.
The riding fees are:
4x4's (Jeeps, Toyotas, Suzukis, etc.), SUVS, Motorbikes and ATVs
- 1 Day - $10.00 (1 Adult & Vehicle)
Passenger 12 and over
* Children under 12 ride free
Primitive Camping is $10.00 for the night for 12 and older,; under 12 is free. When you pay to ride Saturday and pay for camping Saturday night, you ride for free Sunday!