COPPER RIDGE DICE RUN RULES
1. Helmets and eye protection are required and other safety gear encouraged.
2. Working brakes required.
3. No drinking on the trail, intoxicated persons will be required to leave.
4. Passengers only on machines designed for passengers.
5. Drivers under 18 yrs old are to drive machines designated for their age.
6. Maximum speed limit is 25 MPHÃ¢â‚¬â€this is not a race.
7. Speeders and reckless drivers will be required to leave.
8. Staging, pit and parking speed limit is 5 MPH.
9. An adult must accompany children under 16 at all times on the trail.
10. A parent must be there to sign in any children under the age of 18. If not a signed and notarized waiver must accompany each person under 18.
11. Drivers must stay on the marked trails except in emergency situations.
12. No riding after dark. Be off the trails by 7:30PM.
13. Campers are to be quiet after 11:00PM. Please respect our neighbors.
14. Participants agree to avoid and report any dangerous situations.
15. Warning: Be careful there are stumps, rocks, pipes, wires, ditches, ravines, hills and other dangers in the woods. Watch where you are going and be alert.
16. Mufflers are required.