We hope you enjoy your visit with us and we look forward to
having you join us very soon at the OHV Park. When you visit the park
understand that we are still constructing the park and trails and we ask
for your patience. The Morrow County OHV park welcomes Quads, Dirt
Bikes and 4 x 4's. Come see us and find out why the Morrow County OHV
Park is rapidy becoming a major recreation destination for Northern
The park has over 8125 acres in South Morrow and Grant County and is adjacent to Highway 207, which is also known as the Spray Highway. The RV Park will be constructed soon with all pull-thru sites. The park has a Track system that allows for various skill levels of riding. The OHV park provides a washdown area to inhibit the spread of noxious and other weed. An Additional recreation area will also be developed in the future at the park, including fishing, hiking, photography, etc. During the winter, this area can also be used as a SnoPark for snowmobiling and cross country skiing
The new addition of the Grant County Property now have 200
miles of trails and with more in construction!! Partnering with Grant
County an additional 1,925 acres have been purchased with ATV Grant
funds. There will be a great variety of Terrain to ride and we invite
you to give it a look and of course give it a ride. We are excited
about this new addition.......Come Visit......Come Ride!!!!
1. No shooting of firearms in Park.
2. Day use Area open from daylight to dark.
3. No motor vehicles off marked roads or trails.
4. Camping is Avaiilable, however, no overnight camping allowed out on trails.
5. ATV sticker is required on all Off Highway Vehicles.
6. Reduce noise from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
7. Keep garbage in garbage cans.
8. Spark arrester is required.
9. Turn Park water off when not in use.
10. Silencer required (Max. 99 db).
11. Keep fires in designated fire rings or grills only.
12. Speed limit in Day Use Ares - 10 MPH.
13. No trespassing on private property.
14. Keep dogs on leash at all times.
15. No OHV use on USFS Road 21.
16. All riders under 18 must wear a helmet.